Maker Filament PLA 3D Printer FilamentThe Maker Filament PLA Difference:
- Low to NO odor
- Stronger than other PLA Resins
- No Heated Bed Required
- No jamming when swapping between ABS and PLA
- Low moisture absorption
- Eco-Freindly resin annually sustainable plant based resin
- Fully made in the USA
- Affordable - we make it, you save big!!
|MAKE Magazine comes out to MakerGeeks.com to talk shop...|
The reason for this is that we use a special USA sourced high-temp PLA resin that yields a stronger PLA print, zero warp and is much less susceptible to moisture absorption so you’ll have better prints from the first print all the way to the very last inch of filament on the spool; even if that takes you all year to use... you'll still have a quality filament ready to go!
Another reason we use this special resin is that it prints at the same temp as ABS, so if you swap between PLA and ABS in your extruder you won’t have as many jams because both materials are extruding around 230c - we think you’ll come to really appreciate this new special resin that you can only find in Maker Filament PLA. No heated bed required either so you can print directly to your glass, kapton or painters tape covered bed.
Maker Filament has been and continues to be used daily here at MakerGeeks HQ for all our 3D printing (we run 10+ 3D printers nearly 24/7 from a variety of manufactures)
Maker Filament works great with:
- RepRap (Mendel, Huxley, Prusa, Kossel, Rostock)
- MakerBot (Replicator, Replicator 2, Replicator 2X)
- Wanhao (Duplicator 4, 4X, 4S, 5S, 5S Mini, i3)
- UP! Plus, Up! Mini
- and many, many more... basically if it's a 3D Printer; Maker Filament will work in it!! ;)