Printable wood / LAYWOO-D3 / is a new FDM filament that was developed within the last year as an alternative printing material. It allows to print wooden-like objects with annual rings - and that without warp !
- 180°C = bright colour,
- 245°C = dark wooden effects
- near zero warp
- rough or smooth surface possible during one print
- paintable, grindable, cutable with saw
- printable tree-rings
- stics well on print bed, no heated bed necessary
- the filament contains recycled wood and harmless binding polymers
- the material has similar thermal durability as PLA
- is not dedicated to substitute the "good old wood or bamboo"
Print Happy @ MakerGeeks.com
Check out these super epic Maker Deals!!
- Greg's Wade Geared Extruder Printed Parts for only $23.55 (+ free shipping!) click here
- Insanely Bright PLA Nuclear Geen PLA for only $35.95 (+ FREE shipping) click here
- Prusa Mendel RepRap Printed Parts Kit - Only $71.24 your choice of 38+ colors! click here
- Don't forget your FREE 8bit Owl Sticker - we'll send you ONE for free, just email us! click here